What type of information do we collect
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services including Newsletters and class and event information;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose visitors’ personal information
Our website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. We may also use Gmail to send emails with names and email addresses stored on Gmail’s secure servers.
We do not share or pass on personal information to others
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
f you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com